The Pramata Customer Sales Intelligence™ Solution
From contracts to insight. And the fuel you need to drive key initiatives.
Extraction and Analysis Process
Pramata organizes all your contracts and associated documents in one central place, and extracts data about your customer relationships directly from contracts regardless of their location or format.
- Contracts and documents are collected and input via secure FTP, e-signature, from hard copies and other sources
- Data is extracted using a combination of proprietary, automated extraction technologies and technology-assisted manual review specifically designed to capture the underlying meaning of unstructured text.
- Accuracy is ensured through advanced QA processes that utilize quality algorithms and also hands-on review by contract and enterprise software experts. They scrutinize sources, data models and content at each step to make certain the data is comprehensive and up-to-date.
- Information is further organized into document families, precisely mapping customers and customer hierarchies. This process virtually guarantees there are no gaps in information or reporting, and no duplicates.
- Extracted contract data is normalized into a structured output based on the underlying meaning of legal text. It maps to your preferred terms and definitions and is in the context of your business objectives, so it is understandable and actionable by business teams.
- Pramata helps ensure a comprehensive view of customer relationships by integrating customer data from contracts with information found in ERP and business intelligence systems, data warehouses and even individual spreadsheets.
- Data models are based on use cases and built to support business objectives and reporting requirements, and support both current and future ad hoc analysis.
- Pramata has pioneered and documented best practices for the analysis and reporting of customer intelligence from contracts. So you are assured of getting critical customer information that is complete, current, actionable and accessible.
- Pramata is ISAE 3402 Type II certified to ensure the highest levels of security.
Clean Customer Contract Data
Pramata produces clean customer data that is free of duplicates, corrupted or inaccurate records. It’s the refined fuel that powers deep insight into customer relationships.
- It’s comprehensive, including precise details such as product versions and services purchased and when they are up for renewal; pricing terms and conditions; entitlements; commitments and end-of-life provisions.
- The high quality cleansed data is up-to-date and provides a complete picture of accounts.
Pramata delivers the data you need in the format and framework you want, because great reporting and analysis tools drive great results. Views are tailored to the levels and functions of your group – higher-level summaries for senior leaders, or highly detailed drill down reporting for those that need it.
- CSI Navigator™ is the native Pramata reporting and data navigation tool that is intuitive and easy to use, while providing instant access to key facets of your customer relationship, including original documentation and associated intelligence.
- CSI for Salesforce™ makes detailed and up-to-date customer intelligence easily accessible at the account, opportunity and cross-customer levels within your Salesforce.com instance. It’s a self-serve sales enablement tool that drives efficiency and results. Learn more...
- CSI for CRM ™ is the Pramata reporting and data navigation tool accessed from within your CRM implementation. So sales leaders, managers and your sales force get all the information they need to retain, cross and up-sell customers in the same environment they use to manage their pipeline.
- CSI Insights ™ is the cross-account analysis tool that makes it possible to look across groups or your entire customer base in order to identify patterns and zero in on targets of opportunity. It’s easy to identify customer opportunities by product type, geography, renewal dates and many more criteria.
- CSI Integration™ connects CSI to ERP, CRM, configure price quote, contract lifecycle management, document management and e-signature systems with the comprehensive customer intelligence and insight that is available only from Pramata.