Business Analyst - DaaS
About the Role
Pramata deploys dedicated teams to service our most important customers, comprised of Engagement Managers, Project Managers and Business Analysts.
Business Analysts are responsible for evaluating whether the digitized output will achieve the customers’ desired outcomes. They evaluate what customer data is needed, how it should be integrated and how best to configure it to work within the customer's’ organization using proven industry best practices. Once the solution is designed, this role is responsible for assessing whether Pramata’s DaaS output (both manual and automated) is delivering the value customers are expecting by designing business logic and testing it across large datasets.
It is a perfect role for anyone looking out for an opportunity to put ideas into action, chance to grow in a flexible and collaborative work culture along with challenging work that has direct impact on well-known and reputed customers.
As a member of a dedicated client team, the key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Analyze large and/or complex datasets using Excel and/or statistical software (Tableau) to identify data patterns and anomalies
- Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing reports.
- The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions using visualization tools and dashboards in SalesForce.com, Tableau, MS Excel.
- Identify and define new improvement opportunities
- Able to think creatively without much direction
- Very strong communication and documentation
- Interacts well at multiple levels
- Primarily motivated through the achievement of client success
Skill Sets Required
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, Tableau)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Very strong experience using SalesForce.com and hands-on experience building dashboards and reports (both in Lightning and Classic versions)
- Graduates/Masters in Mathematics or Statistics beneficial, but not required