Pramata’s unique, industry-proven offering combines the digitization of critical customer data currently locked in unstructured and obscure sources, then converts that data into high-quality, actionable information accessible through one or multiple applications through the Pramata cloud-based customer digitization platform. Pramata’s customers are some of the largest companies in the world including CenturyLink, Comcast Business, FICO, HPE, Microsoft, NCR, Novelis, and Truven Health IBM. Pramata has helped these companies and more find millions of dollars in revenue, ensure regulatory and pricing compliance, as well as enable risk identification and management across their customer, partner, and even supplier bases.
Pramata is headquartered near San Francisco, California and has its Product Engineering and Solutions
Delivery Center in Bangalore, India.
How Pramata Works
Pramata extracts essential intelligence about customer relationships from complex, negotiated contracts, simplifies it from legalese into plain English, synthesizes it with data from CRM, CLM, billing and other systems, and delivers it in the context of a particular user’s role and responsibilities. This is done through Pramata’s unique Digitization-as-a-Service (DaaS) process which transforms unstructured and diverse data into accurate, timely and meaningful digital information stored in the Pramata Digital Intelligence Hub. The Hub keeps the information centralized as one single, shared source of truth along with ensuring that this data remains consistent, accessible and highly secure.
About the Role
- Analyze and extract key pieces of legal and financial information from various legal documents like Sale and Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Requests for Proposal (RFP), Vendor Agreements, Statement of Work, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence Contracts, Non-Disclosure Agreements, etc
- Review of commercial contracts to extract relevant and crisp findings from scattered information across the contract to provide critical sales, risk & compliance, revenue assurance data in a more user-friendly and accurate manner
- Work on various projects of various clients including software technology, manufacturing, telecommunications, and pharmaceuticals to name a few
- Have high work quality and ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Hands-on experience in interpretation, modeling, reporting and analysis of complex contracts data and unstructured information
- Work on special Contracts Management applications / platforms built by Pramata to manage legal and financial information of the Clients
Skill Sets Required
- Ability to handle complex legal documents and apply general legal concepts in day-to-day interpretation
- Good Communication / Interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure and stress with a balanced mind
- Detail & quality oriented approach
- General working knowledge of computers
- We are NOT into DRAFTING/ NEGOTIATING of contracts
Please email email@example.com or click on the button below to send us your cover letter and resume. Please indicate the role you are interested in and why you are seeking a new opportunity at this time. Thank you and we will look forward to reviewing your credentials.