Customer Manager


LOCATION

Bangalore, India

About Pramata

Pramata helps large B2B enterprises eliminate revenue leakage. Pramata has created millions of dollars in value for some of the largest companies in the world including Allergan, CenturyLink, Comcast Business, FICO, NCR, Micro Focus, Novelis and Vertafore. Headquartered in Brisbane, Calif., Pramata also has offices in Kansas City, MO, and Bangalore, India.

About the Role

The Customer Engagement team in Pramata is responsible for interacting and communicating with the customer and delivering projects on time. The core functions of the Customer Engagement team are to maximize value for the customer by:

  1. Effective engagement with the customer to deliver value

  2. Driving business context across all customer teams

  3. Delivering projects on time, on spec and on budget

Account management forms a critical part of this function. The Account management aspect of the team is responsible for planning, estimating and tracking of project status across customers. Our Customer managers are responsible for day-to-day interactions with the customers, translating those business requirements and aligning with teams like Solution Design, Product Engineering, Product Innovation and other execution teams.

On average, 30% of the time is spent interacting with customers and the remaining 70% in driving execution across cross-functional teams. As a growing company, we have a lot of customers on board and a huge number in the pipeline, this would be an exciting time for anyone looking to accelerate their career in a high-visibility leadership role.

We view our Customer managers as the end to end customer owners hence the title of Customer Manager. Customer Managers play a very powerful role in the organization and will be central to execution and the customer value we need to ensure is delivered across customers.

Detailed Responsibilities:

  1. Building and Maintaining Project Plans

    • Develop and maintain effective project plans for effective tracking of project deliverables across

      customers

    • Provide project planning and risk management direction to deliver engagement on time, in

      scope, with quality and on-budget across customers simultaneously

  2. Cross-Functional Alignment

    • Collaborate with US Engagement to determine project delivery strategy across customers

    • Work with Engagement and Solution architects to ensure the objective of the Solution is met

    • Ensure alignment of customer team with other groups such as delivery, solution design,

      product engineering and product innovation

    • Drive collaboration between teams and leverage teams to solution customer needs and provide

      business context

  3. Miscellaneous

  • Keep abreast of company’s products and services as well as new product innovations

  • Isolate and identify areas of improvement.

  • Work with the Management on initiatives & upsells

  • Build strong collaborative relationship with the customers

Soft Skills - 

  • Exceptional verbal and written communication skills

  • Excellent interpersonal, team management, leadership and negotiation skills

  • Exceptional presentation and training skills

Technical Skills - 

  • Understand business cases effectively

  • Understanding and proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint

  • Understanding of Solution driven product offerings

Required experience and educational qualification:

  • Minimum - Bachelor’s Degree

  • 3 to 4 years of Account management/team lead experience, with familiarity in management or

    having worked closely with management and understand processes required to support

    customers

  • Certifications such as MBA/PMP Certification preferred

  • Experience of effective communication with customers and/or US stakeholders

Job Timing - Requires overlapping hours during US Pacific Time on a daily basis.

 

Please email careers-india@pramata.com or click on the button below to send us your cover letter and resume. Please indicate the role you are interested in and why you are seeking a new opportunity at this time. Thank you and we will look forward to reviewing your credentials.