Data Capture Associate
(for Three months Fixed Term; can be extended or converted based on performance & project need)
Pramata’s unique, industry-proven offering combines the digitization of critical customer data currently locked in unstructured and obscure sources, then converts that data into high-quality, actionable information accessible through one or multiple applications through the Pramata cloud-based customer digitization platform. Pramata’s customers are some of the largest companies in the world including CenturyLink, Comcast Business, FICO, HPE, Microsoft, NCR, Novelis, and Truven Health IBM. Pramata has helped these companies and more find millions of dollars in revenue, ensure regulatory and pricing compliance, as well as enable risk identification and management across their customer, partner, and even supplier bases.
Pramata is headquartered near San Francisco, California and has its Product Engineering and Solutions
Delivery Center in Bangalore, India.
How Pramata Works
Pramata extracts essential intelligence about customer relationships from complex, negotiated contracts, simplifies it from legalese into plain English, synthesizes it with data from CRM, CLM, billing and other systems, and delivers it in the context of a particular user’s role and responsibilities. This is done through Pramata’s unique Digitization-as-a-Service (DaaS) process which transforms unstructured and diverse data into accurate, timely and meaningful digital information stored in the Pramata Digital Intelligence Hub. The Hub keeps the information centralized as one single, shared source of truth along with ensuring that this data remains consistent, accessible and highly secure.
The Opportunity - What you get to do
We’re looking for Data Capture Associate to work in our Customer Operations group; creating innovative ways to find various Solution Module that help enterprises derive tangible and measurable business value from data hidden in unstructured legal contracts. The Data Capture Associate would work in variety of projects across the Company; such as Digitization, Solutions, Text Analytics, Customer Engagement & Quality.
Role: Data Capture Associate
- Review client’s legal contracts/documents and extract key pieces of financial information
- Work on special Contracts Management Application/Platform built by Pramata to manage legal and financial information of the Clients
- Strong rational skills with the ability to collect, organize and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Have high work quality and ability to meet targets and deadlines
- 0 to 2 years of work experience
- Attention to Details
- Good knowledge on Microsoft Excel
- Good English communication skills
Nice to have
- Proven ability to work successfully in ambitious environment
- Prior success running data analysis projects to drive specific business outcomes
- Education: Any graduates
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below to send us your cover letter and resume. Please indicate the role you are interested in and why you are seeking a new opportunity at this time. Thank you and we will look forward to reviewing your credentials.