Pramata’s unique, industry-proven offering combines the digitization of critical customer data currently locked in unstructured and obscure sources, then converts that data into high-quality, actionable information accessible through one or multiple applications through the Pramata cloud-based customer digitization platform. Pramata’s customers are some of the largest companies in the world including CenturyLink, Comcast Business, FICO, HPE, Microsoft, NCR, Novelis, and Truven Health IBM. Pramata has helped these companies and more find millions of dollars in revenue, ensure regulatory and pricing compliance, as well as enable risk identification and management across their customer, partner, and even supplier bases.
Pramata is headquartered near San Francisco, California and has its Product Engineering and Solutions
Delivery Center in Bangalore, India.
How Pramata Works
Pramata extracts essential intelligence about customer relationships from complex, negotiated contracts, simplifies it from legalese into plain English, synthesizes it with data from CRM, CLM, billing and other systems, and delivers it in the context of a particular user’s role and responsibilities. This is done through Pramata’s unique Digitization-as-a-Service (DaaS) process which transforms unstructured and diverse data into accurate, timely and meaningful digital information stored in the Pramata Digital Intelligence Hub. The Hub keeps the information centralized as one single, shared source of truth along with ensuring that this data remains consistent, accessible and highly secure.
about the role
Are you bored with solving the same, simple data science / machine learning problems? Would you like a challenge of a lifetime to translate thousands of documents into millions of dollars of revenue for some of the largest companies in the world? Pramata is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Data Scientist to join our small, but rapidly growing world-class team. As a Data Scientist, you will work closely with Product Management, Operations, and Engineering to transform Pramata’s Digitization capabilities, from ideation all the way through to implementation. Pramata provides an exceptional opportunity to join a high growth company and establish entirely new ways to solve business problems with a strong, successful and innovative leadership team. We’re looking for equally innovative candidates who are excited to go beyond individual success and contribute to the development of best practices, methodologies, and new solutions.
- Research machine learning solutions to solve complex document analysis and natural language problems
- Define and maintain attributes to solve various text mining problems
- Apply experience and research to make impact on real-time customer projects
- Stay current with latest research and technology to continuously increase impact delivered to the business
- Help design generic approaches to improve precision and recall on common problems
- Work with Engineers to translate research and design into product features
- M.S. in Machine Learning, Data Science, Statistics, or Big Data processing
- 5+ years of relevant work experience ( Machine Learning)
- Programming experience in Python, Java, or Ruby
- Experience with natural languages / text mining
- Experience with forecasting and predictive modeling techniques
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Results-driven, innovative, and solid business understanding
Please email email@example.com or click on the button below to send us your cover letter and resume. Please indicate the role you are interested in and why you are seeking a new opportunity at this time. Thank you and we will look forward to reviewing your credentials.