Data Visualizations Engineer
Pramata helps large B2B enterprises eliminate revenue leakage. Pramata has created millions of dollars in value for some of the largest companies in the world including Allergan, CenturyLink, Comcast Business, FICO, NCR, Micro Focus, Novelis and Vertafore. Headquartered in Brisbane, Calif., Pramata also has offices in Kansas City, MO, and Bangalore, India.
About the Role
Storytelling through data is both an art and a science, we are looking for a Data Visualization Engineer to do just that by driving our customer user experience to the next level. As part of the Value Realization Team, you will contribute to thought leadership on data visualization and storytelling through dashboards and development of our solutions. Your input will be paramount to our success and you will have the opportunity to make your mark as well as work alongside our bright and experienced team.
You will be responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of enterprise BI reports and dashboards. You will participate in gathering reporting requirements and use those to design, develop and implement reports and dashboards that use the underlying data stores with required BI technologies.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Partner with business groups to build advanced reports and dashboards
- Explore datasets to define opportunities for revenue leakage levers within contracted, billing and order data
- Build intuitive interfaces, infographics and visualizations to tell stories with data
- Turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions using visualization tools and dashboards in SalesForce.com, Tableau, MS Excel, PowerPoint & Sisense
- Design and implement data models in our BI tool - Sisense
- Architect the design, solution & implementation for systems integrations between Pramata and our customers’ billing systems, order management systems, etc.
- Train & mentor Integrations Engineers
- Create business logic, validate with customers, define process
- Responsible for the Quality of integrations, validation of output with customer
- Should be a Thought Leader
- Any other tasks that the role might demand from time to time.
- B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) or other equivalent degree
- Graduates/Masters in Mathematics or Statistics beneficial, but not required
- 3-5 years’ experience in one or more BI and data visualization tools
- Tableau experience
- Experience analyzing data using Python, R, or another programming language
- Passion for solving problems with data visualization. Ability to tell a compelling story with data
- Track record of building intuitive and interactive visualization with a portfolio you can share
- PowerPoint expert
- Exceptional SQL skills – optimized for readability and efficiency
- Ability to prototype and transform ideas in to polished output quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to collaborate with data scientists, analysts, as well as non-technical business users
- Ability to work in a lean team environment, often under pressure
- Strong work ethic, intellectual curiosity and positive attitude
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below to send us your cover letter and resume. Please indicate the role you are interested in and why you are seeking a new opportunity at this time. Thank you and we will look forward to reviewing your credentials.