Pramata helps large B2B enterprises eliminate revenue leakage. Pramata has created millions of dollars in value for some of the largest companies in the world including Allergan, CenturyLink, Comcast Business, FICO, NCR, Micro Focus, Novelis and Vertafore. Headquartered in Brisbane, Calif., Pramata also has offices in Kansas City, MO, and Bangalore, India.
About the Role
As an Integrations Architect, you will drive to support integrations across existing as well as new customers. This role is a perfect fit for anyone who possess a good understanding of technology and has a deep rooted desire to understand a customer’s business and eliminate their pain points. You will work with other critical functions such as Product Engineering, Product Management, Customer Engagement, Customer Operations to drive these integration related solutions/projects.
The Integrations architect role is responsible for the design, development and operations of the systems-to-system interfaces, data flows, APIs, and integration of platforms. It combines aspects of integration and technical architect skills to model the systems and solution involved. Someone who understands ERP, CRM systems and work with engineering to build APIs and select the integration approaches and patterns to use. This role will have technical and project management responsibilities through the delivery lifecycle to plan, execute and manage the integration projects. This role will manage a team in addition to being a hands-on lead and drive key aspects of the projects and quality assurance.
- Architect the design, solution & implementation for systems integrations between Pramata and our customers’ billing systems, order management systems, etc.
- Train & mentor Integrations Engineers
- Create business logic, validate with customers, define process
- Responsible for the Quality of integrations, validation of output with customer
- Should be a Thought Leader
- Any other tasks that the role might demand from time to time.
- 5-8 years of work experience in integration related projects
- Hands on experience with Salesforce.com
- Knowledge on Informatica, iPaaS will be good
- Strong integration skills and API development skills using languages like Java
- Attention to Detail
- Data mapping experience beneficial
- Any one of the e-signature tools integration experience
- Technology and project management skills
- Experience in integrating billing data, order management data, Salesforce Managed Package
- Knowledge of programming & scripting
- Experience with large volume of data & data mapping
- Ability to understand customer’s business and analyze their key business drivers
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and work independently
- Self-motivated, capable of working with limited supervision, pro-actively reporting on status and tasks
- Adaptable. The role requires a willingness to take on tasks outside of a narrowly defined role, and ideally a desire to be multi-skilled
- Proven ability to work successfully in ambitious environment
- Experience and comfort working in a Customer-interaction role
- Education: B.E / B.Tech / MCA
Please email email@example.com or click on the button below to send us your cover letter and resume. Please indicate the role you are interested in and why you are seeking a new opportunity at this time. Thank you and we will look forward to reviewing your credentials.