Pramata makes contract management effortless for B2B companies, with the first contract repository as a service. Easily and accurately manage opportunities, obligations and risks in signed contracts. We digitize and maintain all contracts, so teams have one-click access to precise contract data they can act on with 100% confidence.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for talented and motivated people who want to help us help our customers create unprecedented value within their own customer relationships. We’ve created a positive work environment that celebrates employee successes, values equality, and offers real opportunities for growth. Pramata is headquartered near San Francisco, California and has its Product Engineering and Solutions Delivery Centre in Bangalore, India. Pramata Bangalore is the nerve centre key to delivering our best-in-class solution.
We move fast, learn new things and enjoy the journey. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyze and extract key pieces of legal and financial information from various legal documents like Sale and Service Agreements, Partnership Agreements, Lease and License Agreements, Requests for Proposal (RFP), Vendor Agreements, Statement of Work, Employment Contracts, Due Diligence Contracts, Non-Disclosure Agreements, etc.
- Review commercial contracts to extract relevant and crisp findings from scattered information across the contract to provide critical sales, risk & compliance, revenue assurance data in a more user-friendly and accurate manner
- Work on various projects of various clients including software technology, manufacturing, telecommunications, and pharmaceuticals to name a few
- Have high work quality and ability to meet targets and deadlines
- Work on special Contracts Management applications / platforms built by Pramata to manage legal and financial information of the Clients
- Hands-on experience in interpretation, modeling, reporting and analysis of complex contracts data and unstructured information
SKILL SETS REQUIRED
- LLB/LLM graduates can apply for this role
- 0 to 3 years of experience
- Ability to handle complex legal documents and apply general legal concepts in day-to-day interpretation
- Good Communication / Interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle pressure and stress with a balanced mind
- Detail & quality oriented approach
- General working knowledge of computers
- We are NOT into DRAFTING/ NEGOTIATING of contracts
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.