(This is for a 6 month project. Depends on the performance and project need, it may get extended or converted to a full time role)
Pramata makes contract management effortless for B2B companies, with the first contract repository as a service. Easily and accurately manage opportunities, obligations and risks in signed contracts. We digitize and maintain all contracts, so teams have one-click access to precise contract data they can act on with 100% confidence.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The AI-Assist team forms the core of customer operations group in Pramata. The team mainly aims at maximizing value to customers by delivering meaningful contractual data and also by using advanced technologies to derive this data. The team focuses at ensuring accurate and actionable contractual data is made available to the customer. This team has the opportunity to use that legal background in the context of business across different customers and verticals. This team also gets deep insight into how contracts work across different verticals and the impact of that on businesses. It also provides a unique opportunity for people to join a company that is leading the next generation in innovation of law and technology, an area which is currently not explored much. We are looking for young, talented professionals who are not only passionate about contracts and business, but also technology.
We’ve created a positive work environment that celebrates employee successes, values equality, and offers real opportunities for growth. Pramata is headquartered near San Francisco, California and has its Product Engineering and Solutions Delivery Centre in Bangalore, India. Pramata Bangalore is the nerve centre key to delivering our commercial relationship solution.
THE OPPORTUNITY – WHAT YOU GET TO DO
We’re looking for Data Associate to work in our Customer Operations group; creating innovative ways to find various Solution Module that help enterprises derive tangible and measurable business value from data hidden in unstructured legal contracts. The Data Associate would work in variety of projects across the Company; such as Digitization, Solutions, Text Analytics, Customer Engagement & Quality.
- Review client’s legal contracts/documents and extract key pieces of financial information
- Work on special Contracts Management Application/Platform built by Pramata to manage legal and financial information of the Clients
- Have strong rational skills with the ability to collect, organize and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Maintain a high work quality and be able to meet targets and deadlines
- 0 to 2 years of work experience
- Attention to detail
- Some experience in Microsoft Excel to work on reports as needed
NICE TO HAVE
- Proven ability to work successfully in ambitious environment
- Prior success running data analysis projects to drive specific business outcomes
- Education: Commerce Graduates/post graduates
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.