B.E / M. Tech
Pramata makes contract management effortless for B2B companies, with the first contract repository as a service. Easily and accurately manage opportunities, obligations and risks in signed contracts. We digitize and maintain all contracts, so teams have one-click access to precise contract data they can act on with 100% confidence.
THE OPPORTUNITY – WHAT YOU GET TO DO
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be instrumental in bringing automation to development and testing pipelines, release management, configuration management, environment & application management and day-to-day support of development teams.
- Manage the development of capabilities to achieve higher automation, quality and performance in build, release, configuration and change management processes
- Application monitoring, performance management and production support of mission-critical applications including application and system uptime and remote diagnostics
- Security – Ensure that the highly sensitive data from our customers is secure at all times.
- High availability and disaster recover – Build and maintain systems that are designed to provide 99.9% uptime and ensure that disaster recovery mechanisms are in place.
- Automate provisioning and integration tasks as required to deploy new code.
- Monitoring – Proactive steps to monitor complex interdependent systems to ensure that issues are being identified and addressed in real-time.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE YOU ALREADY HAVE
- Background in technology operations for Linux based applications in enterprise software
- Strong programming skills in Python, Ruby, Shell or Java. Comes with passion for automation
- Experience with one or more of the following Databases: MySQL, Oracle, RDS, etc.
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills, driving clarity about the intricate systems and comfortable with collaboration across functional borders.
- Come with hands-on experience in application infrastructure technologies like Linux(RHEL), MySQL, Apache, Nginx, Phusion passenger, Redis etc.
- Good understanding of software application builds, configuration management and deployments
- Being able to work under pressure and solve problems using an analytical approach; decisive, fast moving; and a positive attitude.
- Have an active GitHub account with code you’re proud of
- In depth understanding and experience working with any Cloud Platforms (e.g: AWS, Azure, Google cloud etc)
- Experience using configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, Capistrano, Ansible, etc.
- Fast pace, challenging work
- Informal and collaborative work culture
- Office situated in central Bangalore
- Competitive pay
- Medical & accidental insurance coverage for employee
We move fast, learn new things and enjoy the journey. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.