ABOUT THE ROLE
Pramata is hiring a driven team player to manage established Big 4 partnerships and lead our alliances development strategy. The Director of Strategic Alliances will be responsible for owning and sourcing all partner relationships, developing joint Go-to-Market plans, and managing the partner forecast to support Pramata’s growth objectives. As our first formal alliance executive, this is a critical role with significant upside. The ideal Director of Strategic Alliances is looking to have a transformative impact on an industry and requires a unique mix of hands on leadership, selling ability and strategic thinking.
- End-to-end ownership and support of established partner relationships with Big 4 / strategy consulting firms.
- Own a quota, manage partner influenced forecasts / pipeline, and support all partner sourced, co-selling sales cycles on behalf of Pramata
- Lead target account alignment and planning between Pramata and our partners and drive pipeline development efforts
- Identify gaps in the market (new verticals / use cases), source new partnerships, develop joint offerings and refine channel pricing models
- Evangelize Pramata’s offerings within partners and educate on capabilities, use cases, differentiation, and deployment / revenue models.
- Develop materials to present and defend Pramata’s point of view on change across multiple levels and roles within an organization.
- Provide first line of support for partner escalations, troubleshoot challenges and lead internal teams through to a resolution.
- Work with with marketing to develop & roll out ongoing channel marketing programs
- Collect feedback from partners to inform product roadmap and drive awareness and adoption of new features.
- Bachelor’s degree – Legal or technical background preferred.
- 7+ years in a complex selling role either in direct sales, solution consulting or partner management and comfortable managing a revenue quota.
- Experience building key strategic relationships with management consulting / law firms and a mastery of working across organizations to make these relationships successful
- Experience working with contracts / in the contract management or legal technology industry
- Able to develop a point of view, educate the customer and defend in the face of opposition. Pramata is a new, innovative solution, and the ability to educate and defend is critical.
- Demonstrated experience navigating complex organizations consisting of dozens of distinct capabilities and practices
- Ability to thrive in an unstructured, high growth environment where you will need to manage cycles at various points and in different industries.
- Strong collaboration and communication – internal teams are virtual and spread across US locations and an India delivery center. Effectively leveraging these resources is critical to success.
- Ability to manage multiple cycles at once – at any given time this role will manage 10+ cycles at various points and in different industries.
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Pramata is on a mission to give B2B organizations a complete, accurate understanding of all their contracts—the moment they need it. That means turning frustrating traditional contract management efforts on their head and disrupting a high-growth industry with a proven approach to solving contract management challenges across the business. We have helped create millions of dollars in value for some of the largest companies in the world, including Comcast Business, McKesson, FICO, NCR, Novelis, and Vertafore.
Click on the button below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please attach your resume and indicate the role you are interested in and why you are seeking a new opportunity at this time. Thank you and we will look forward to reviewing your credentials.