Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
Pramata makes contract management effortless for B2B companies, with the first contract repository as a service. Easily and accurately manage opportunities, obligations and risks in signed contracts. We digitize and maintain all contracts, so teams have one-click access to precise contract data they can act on with 100% confidence.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you a product manager who loves to come up with innovative ideas and influence the product vision? Have you created or want to create your own end-to-end product experience?
If you answered yes to at least one of the above, you are at the right place. And if paced empowering and a fun working environment excites you, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an entrepreneurial and passionate product manager to build and support our DaaS product.
As a product manager, you’ll play a key role in building our next generation information extraction engine which is at the center of the Pramata product and supporting the end users of the DaaS process. The Product Manager will work on a variety of tasks that include research, analysis, documentation, and project management.
As a product manager at Pramata, on a typical day, you will be immersed in talking to stakeholders, spec’ing out ideas, evaluating new features, planning releases and constantly using and improving one of the products in the Pramata suite.
The role is diverse and challenging, as it involves both solving difficult technical product management tasks and collaborating with other teams in customer projects.
- Work closely with the DaaS stakeholders – contract analysts, solution/DaaS architects, customer managers to understand the DaaS process, current bottlenecks and measure impact of bottlenecks
- Work with DaaS team on evolving the DaaS process and pushing for adoption of features/capabilities and measuring the impact of the rolled out features
- Create detailed PRDs (Product Requirement Documents) and user stories using a combination of tools and techniques to convey the meaning of the requirement concisely and accurately
- Act as bridge between the end user and the engineers to ensure that the meaning and intent of the user story is retained through a sprint
- Take a lead role in client user acceptance testing and assimilate feedback to groom the backlog
- Provide the engineering team with definition, clarification and acceptance of features
- Build and groom the backlog
- Provide clarification as necessary to assist the Engineering team with their story estimates, sprint loading, story sequencing, and drafting the specific objectives for the upcoming sprint.
SKILL SETS REQUIRED
- Excellent critical thinking skills: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Inductive reasoning: The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events)
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize product development in a systematic way
- Inherent desire to be thorough
- Clean sense of design
- Good understanding of web technologies and their evolution
- Knowledge and experience in SaaS products and/or enterprise product space is highly valued
- Bachelor’s’ degree in engineering or computer science preferred
- Experience of 4-9 years in agile product management in enterprise software
- Exposure to product management tools such Jira, Trello, Asana, Balsamiq
- Experience in SaaS, enterprise software, startups
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.