BE / M. Tech /MCA
Pramata makes contract management effortless for B2B companies, with the first contract repository as a service. Easily and accurately manage opportunities, obligations and risks in signed contracts. We digitize and maintain all contracts, so teams have one-click access to precise contract data they can act on with 100% confidence.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for talented and motivated people who want to help us help our customers create unprecedented value within their own customer relationships. We’ve created a positive work environment that celebrates employee successes, values equality, and offers real opportunities for growth. Pramata is headquartered near San Francisco, California and has its Product Engineering and Solutions Delivery Centre in Bangalore, India. Pramata Bangalore is the nerve centre key to delivering our best-in-class solution.
We move fast, learn new things and enjoy the journey. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
THE OPPORTUNITY – WHAT YOU GET TO DO
- Create Automation Scripts for the new functionality, maintain and run the existing automation scripts
- Work closely with Engineering team to understand the requirements and system architecture
- Design, develop, maintain functional, regression, integration and system level test cases
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test strategies
- Execute test cases manually, report the defects and track them till closure
- Work closed with QA team to understand and gain the product knowledge
- Able to work on multiple tasks
SKILL SETS REQUIRED
- 2-4 years of Relevant Experience into Manual and Automation Testing
- Thorough knowledge on Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes and Defect Life Cycle
- Hands on experience in Test Automation Tool i.e., Selenium with Java, Cucumber and Junit/TestNG Frameworks
- Proficient in Creating the End-to-End Functional Test Cases and Executing them
- Design, Develop and document Regression, Smoke, Sanity, Integration, Browser Compatibility Test Cases for New Features
- Generate Test Data for Automation / Functional Testing and Document Issues Found During Testing
- Work Closely with Development Teams to Ensure Exceptional Test Coverage
- Experience within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience in Testing Web based Applications
- Able to Work Under Minimal Supervision and Quick
NICE TO HAVE:
- Knowledge on Git/BitBucket
- Knowledge and Working Experience on REST API Automation
- Knowledge on Testing Microservices
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.