3 – 6 years
BE / M. Tech /MCA
Pramata makes contract management effortless for B2B companies, with the first contract repository as a service. Easily and accurately manage opportunities, obligations and risks in signed contracts. We digitize and maintain all contracts, so teams have one-click access to precise contract data they can act on with 100% confidence.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for talented and motivated people who want to help us help our customers create unprecedented value within their own customer relationships. We’ve created a positive work environment that celebrates employee successes, values equality, and offers real opportunities for growth. Pramata is headquartered near San Francisco, California and has its Product Engineering and Solutions Delivery Centre in Bangalore, India. Pramata Bangalore is the nerve centre key to delivering our best-in-class solution.
We move fast, learn new things and enjoy the journey. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
THE OPPORTUNITY – WHAT YOU GET TO DO
As a Full stack developer, you will be at the center of building next-generation applications that helps solve the revenue leakage problem for Pramata’s customers.
- Play a key role in each step of the product development process from ideation to implementation to release
- Be comfortable with both backend and frontend related technologies
- Make things happen around you. Handle project ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies in an organized way
- Collaborate with UI/UX designers to drive great customer experiences
- Rapidly prototype and validate solutions to complex problems
- Curious and proactive in finding solutions to problems
THINGS YOU ALREADY HAVE OR DO
- Care deeply about the user
- Enjoy working closely with product, design and customer teams
- ‘Get’ agile and are passionate about iterating to drive results
- Come with strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Have deep experience working web application framework like RoR, J2EE etc (We love and use Ruby on Rails though)
- Are comfortable working with RDBMS like Mysql
- Write code that is maintainable, reusable, and concise
- See value in best practices like TDD, BDD and CI
- Believe that mentoring others helps you too
- Are an excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills
- Have an active GitHub account with code you’re proud of
- Worked with a modern web app framework like Angular, Knockout, ReactJS
- Know when not to use node.js
- Know when to and when not to build a microservice
- Fast pace, challenging work
- Informal and collaborative work culture
- Office situated in central Bangalore
- Competitive pay
- 100% coverage on your medical insurance
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.