Pramata makes contract management effortless for B2B companies, with the first contract repository as a service. Easily and accurately manage opportunities, obligations and risks in signed contracts. We digitize and maintain all contracts, so teams have one-click access to precise contract data they can act on with 100% confidence.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for talented and motivated people who want to help us help our customers create unprecedented value within their own customer relationships. We’ve created a positive work environment that celebrates employee successes, values equality, and offers real opportunities for growth. Pramata is headquartered near San Francisco, California and has its Product Engineering and Solutions Delivery Centre in Bangalore, India. Pramata Bangalore is the nerve centre key to delivering our best-in-class solution.
We move fast, learn new things and enjoy the journey. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
THE OPPORTUNITY – WHAT YOU GET TO DO
As a Solution QA Specialist/Lead, you will be at the center of delivering next-generation Data and Analytics Solutions on Pramata platform applications that helps solve revenue leakage problem for global companies.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the Business Solution, User Experience and Use cases
- Work with team to build Test Cases and ensure complete quality coverage for end to end solution and scenarios
- Cover unit and integration testing for data, logic, user interfaces and workflows
- Prepare and execute test plans in-line with the overall project and release plan
- Guide the team members to execute test cases accurately
- Operation Coordination of SQA team including resource planning
- Test Sprint Management and Release Management
- Keep a track of the test results and report to stakeholders
- Drive QA automation initiatives
- Drive innovation and improvements in testing processes
- Build Framework and Templates needed for Testing Processes and Execution
- Prepare test reports and release notes
- Represent the Solution Quality in the function and operation leadership group
SKILL SETS REQUIRED
- Have at least 5 years of experience in which 3+ years in Software Testing
- Have worked as QA specialist for Business Intelligence and Analytics solutions
- Have worked in a Multiproduct and Platform environment
- Have experience in Architecting and Planning end to end Test strategy and approach
- Have experience in Agile Development and Release Management
- Have hands-on experience in test automation
- Have experience in adopting test driven development
- Have experience and specialization in Data Quality assurance
- Have experience in outcome quality measurement and quantification
- Have some experience dealing with Contracts, Sales and Billing data
- Have read about Pramata and interested in what we do
- Have an active GitHub account or an online profile with work products you’re proud of
- Have some materials and artifacts as your portfolio to showcase your experiments with data
- Have some good connect within the world of Data Science and Engineering Pramata
- Have worked on some personal interest / weekend home projects in the area of data
- New breed of Data and Analytics product and solution.
- Fast pace, challenging work
- Informal and collaborative work culture
- Office situated in central Bangalore
- Competitive pay
- 100% coverage on your medical insurance
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.