Customer Manager – Bangalore
About the Role
The Customer Engagement team at Pramata is responsible for interacting and communicating with the customer and delivering projects on time.
The core functions of the Customer Engagement team are to maximize value for the customer by:
- Effective engagement with the customer to deliver value
- Driving business context across all customer teams
- Delivering projects on time, on spec and on budget
Project management forms a critical part of this function. The project management aspect of the team is responsible for planning, estimating and tracking of project status across customers. Our project managers are responsible for day-to-day interactions with the customers and translating those business requirements and aligning with teams like Solution Design, Product Engineering, Product Innovation and other execution teams. On average, 30% of the time is spent interacting directly with customers and the remaining 70% in driving execution across cross-functional teams. As a growing company, we have a lot of customers on board and a huge number in the pipeline, this would be an exciting time for anyone looking to accelerate their career in a high-visibility leadership role.
We view our project managers as the ultimate customer owners hence the title of Customer Manager. Customer Managers play a very powerful role in the organization and will be central to execution and the customer value we need to ensure is delivered across customers.
1. Building and Maintaining Project Plans
- Develop and maintain effective project plans for effective tracking of project deliverables across customers.
- Provide project planning and risk management direction to deliver engagement on time, in scope, with quality and on-budget across customers simultaneously
2. Cross-Functional Alignment
- Collaborate with US Engagement to determine project delivery strategy across customers
- Ensure alignment of customer team with other groups such as delivery, solution design, product engineering and product innovation
- Drive collaboration between teams and leverage teams to solution customer needs and provide business context
- Keep abreast of company’s products and services as well as new product innovations
- Keep abreast of latest project management tools and techniques and incorporate best practices
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Work with management on initiatives
- Build strong collaborative relationship with the customers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, team management, leadership and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional presentation and training skills.
- Understand business cases effectively.
- Understand and proficient in MS Word, MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient understanding of project management tools
Required Experience and Educational Qualification
- Minimum - Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 to 4 years of project management experience, with familiarity in management or having worked closely with management and understand processes required to support customers.
- Certifications such as MBA/PMP Certification preferred.
- Knowledge and experience of project management tools
- Experience of effective communication with customers and US stakeholders
Job Timing – Requires overlapping hours during US Pacific Time on a daily basis.