When it comes to industries that are both highly profitable and highly regulated, telecom ranks near the top. For one of America’s largest global telecommunications conglomerate, the challenge centered on the FCC-regulated Schools and Libraries program, also known as the E-rate program. Despite being a government-sponsored program much of the burden fell to the company to ensure that qualifying customers were compliant with the E-rate guidelines.
This telecommunications conglomerate turned to Pramata for help in creating a long-term digital information solution for their E-rate compliance needs. By significantly improving data quality and completeness, business users enjoy newfound automated capabilities like exception reporting to quickly identify documentation gaps and the ability to produce on-demand pricing compliance reports.
- Improved compliance with government MFN (“Best Price”) provisions
- Optimized contract management process for complex, enterprise deals
- Improved sales-team self-service
- Streamlined internal controls
- Responsible for ensuring customer is compliant with government-regulated E-Rate program
- Need to confirm company was offering lowest comparable price (LCP) and ensure proper documentation for similarly situated customers
- Sales and finance teams required more complete digital view of customer data within Salesforce
- Able to produce on-demand pricing compliance reports
- Digitize core pricing tables/grids and translate into customer intelligence
- Enhance data quality to meet government compliance standards
- Use exception reporting to quickly ID documentation gaps
- Automated intake of documents with DocuSign™ integration
- Integrated view with Salesforce™ provides more complete customer view in context