Integrations Leader – Kansas City
Kansas City Area
About the Role
Pramata is looking for a technology oriented thought leader to execute integration implementations and drive customer results for a rapidly growing Customer Sales Intelligence solution. The customer facing Integrations Leader will manage a portfolio of complex customer platform integrations to deliver sophisticated enterprise software solutions to Sales and Sales Operations teams at the world’s leading companies. They will provide operational leadership and act as a customer advisor while engaging customers on-site and remotely and coordinating multiple international teams. The Integrations Leader plays an essential role in ensuring that complex integration projects are delivered on time and on-budget and requires a unique mix of hands-on execution, savvy customer management, and drive to champion value at Pramata customers.
Pramata provides an exceptional opportunity join a high growth company, engage Fortune 500 prospects, and establish an entirely new category of solutions, with a strong, successful and innovative leadership team. We’re looking for equally innovative candidates who are excited to go beyond individual success and contribute to the development of best practices, methodologies, and new offerings.
- Lead execution of strategic customer integration projects and ensure delivery of strong customer ROI against defined objectives
- Full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, planning, communication and customer results
- Manage technical integrations at 3-4 customers simultaneously and manage a cross-functional team of technical, legal, and process specialists
- Team effectively with other parts of the organization to address and resolve customer issues.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to delivery resources working on their active implementations.
- Maximize the value of Customer Sales Intelligence at our customers
- Work at multiple levels at customer to ensure Pramata engagement aligns with customer strategies
- Become proficient in Pramata capabilities and Customer Sales Intelligence impact and educates customer to address challenges and identify unseen opportunity.
- Partner with internal SMEs to facilitate requirement definition, process analysis, and solution design sessions
- Partner with Enterprise Sales, Account Management, and Marketing teams
- Builds and maintains positive customer relationships to maximize customer satisfaction, obtain follow-on sales, and ensure customer reference
- Develop best practice recommendations and documentation for existing and new integrations to create efficiency and consistency.
- Supports the development of implementation proposals, statements of work, and contract negotiations.
- Must be curious, adventurous, and willing to take ownership.
- Must bring a balance of customer service orientation and technical knowledge of various SaaS environments
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities, meet aggressive deadlines, identify opportunities, and drive to outcomes with minimal supervision
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) and ability lead presentations, facilitate discussions, and advocate new ideas with key stakeholders, both technical and non-technical
- Strong attention to detail and personal accountability
- Comfortable managing customer relationships and taking a proactive position while navigating multiple stakeholders in a complex, cross-functional environment
- Pramata has operations in India and customers across the US – willingness to travel >25%, occasionally internationally, and work a non-standard schedule as necessary
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Engagement/Integration Management, Project Management, Management Consulting, or Enterprise Software participating in and leading large, complex projects within an enterprise-wide environment.
- Experience with CRM solutions, sales and sales operations processes, and SaaS technologies exposure to sales in Fortune 500 companies
Please email email@example.com or click on the button below to send us your cover letter and resume. Please indicate the role you are interested in and why you are seeking a new opportunity at this time. Thank you and we will look forward to reviewing your credentials.