We are hiring a self-motivated Commercial Sales Executive to help support Pramata’s rapid growth in the contract management industry. The role will focus on driving revenue with new accounts while also expanding our business with select existing customers.
As a Commercial Sales Executive at Pramata, you will have the opportunity to play an integral part in the expansion of our business by being on the front line of increasing our revenue, customer base and market share. You will work with experienced executives that have been leading Pramata’s growth trajectory, represent a proven cloud-based technology solution and be part of an innovative, entrepreneurial organization.
What you’ll do
- Manage a list of target accounts and pipeline of sales opportunities to grow revenue
- Leverage collateral, case studies and other marketing assets to develop business opportunities.
- Collaborate with sales management, marketing and customer success team members to prepare compelling offers for new and existing clients.
- Present and engage with prospects and customers to present the Pramata message, differentiation and value proposition.
- Work with team members to construct proposals and execute new transactions.
- Position is a virtual role. Some travel, when appropriate, for company meetings, conferences and select customer on-site meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in software sales or business development
- Possess excellent client-facing skills with clients’ business and technical teams as well as experience in presenting to C-level executives.
- Ability to simultaneously manage numerous opportunities at varying stages of a sales cycles.
- Solid oral, written, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve business and technical problems in varied departmental environments.
- Intrinsically self-motivated with a strong work plan and self-development skills.
Pramata is on a mission to give B2B organizations a complete, accurate understanding of all their contracts—the moment they need it. That means turning frustrating traditional contract management efforts on their head and disrupting a high-growth industry with a proven approach to solving contract management challenges across the business. We have helped create millions of dollars in value for some of the largest companies in the world, including Comcast Business, McKesson, FICO, NCR, Novelis, and Vertafore.
Click on the button below or email email@example.com. Please attach your resume and indicate the role you are interested in and why you are seeking a new opportunity at this time. Thank you and we will look forward to reviewing your credentials.