Catholic Health effortlessly migrates from a legacy CLM system to Pramata
- An exceptional implementation experience with all the heavy-lifting done by the Pramata Platform.
- An embedded data model that captured Catholic Health’s business-specific contractual data.
- The ability for users to report on key data, which the system curates for them, all with zero manual data entry or tagging required.
- A never-before-seen level of simplicity and efficiency with intuitive contract organization and document hierarchies – automatically organized in order of precedence.
Catholic Health System, like any health care organization, engages in a complex contract ecosystem. With contracts spanning employees, vendors and network physicians, having a contract management system isn’t optional. That’s why Catholic Health implemented their previous contract management technology in 2006.
In 2023, when faced with a significant price increase from their legacy vendor, Catholic Health was looking for a solution that would stay in budget while also relieving some of the major functional pain points in their older system.
With the Pramata platform and the help of Pramata’s team, Catholic Health was able to seamlessly migrate from their old system and reap the benefits of Pramata’s technology nearly immediately.
By moving to Pramata, Catholic Health can now:
- Enjoy a modern and user-friendly platform that anyone in the organization can access
- Be in a true partnership with a contract management vendor that understands Catholic Health’s unique needs
- Upload contracts in one click with confidence that all the necessary terms and information will be pulled from the contract without any additional effort
- A legacy CLM system with a large price increase on the horizon
- No ability to run reports on vendor contracts because most of the necessary data fields didn’t make it into the system without manual data entry
- The fear of a tedious and painstaking migration from the old system to a new vendor
- An exceptional implementation and migration experience with all the heavy-lifting done by Pramata
- An embedded data model that captured Catholic Health’s business-specific contractual data
- The ability for users to report on this key data, which the system curates for them, all with zero manual data entry or tagging required
- A never-before-seen level of simplicity and efficiency with intuitive contract organization and document hierarchies – automatically organized in order of precedence
Discover a better way to manage your contracts.
See the radically simple contract management solution that has been trusted and vetted by some of the largest companies in the world for over 15 years.