Business Architect – DaaS / Sr. Business Architect – DaaS
About the Role
Pramata deploys dedicated teams to service our most important customers, comprised of Engagement Managers, Project Managers and Business Architects.
Business Architects are both responsible for configuring Pramata’s targeted transformational solutions to achieve our customer’s’ stated business objectives and evaluating whether the digitized output will achieve the customers’ desired outcomes.
They do this by first working with customer teams to clearly understand the sales, financial and legal business processes they want to drive and improve. Next, they evaluate what customer data is needed, how it should be integrated and how best to configure it to work within the customer’s’ organization using proven industry best practices. This role maps those discoveries back to the customers’ contracts, Pramata’s DaaS capabilities (both manual and automated) to ultimately design a solution that has far-reaching value across the customer’s organization. Once the solution is designed, this role is also responsible for assessing whether Pramata’s DaaS output is delivering the value customers are expecting by designing business logic and testing it across large datasets.
This role provides great insight to anyone joining into first-hand information on customer pain points, visibility into product development and a chance to work with industry experts. It is a perfect role for anyone looking out for an opportunity to put ideas into action, chance to grow in a flexible and collaborative work culture along with challenging work that has direct impact on well-known and reputed customers.
As a member of a dedicated client team, the key responsibilities of the role will be:
- Discover and understand the underlying business value areas and use cases of target customers in sales cycle stage and installed customers
- Analyze requirements, review contracts and other data to build and set-up demo environments for customers
- Work with sales team to execute high impact pre-sales workshops
- Clearly articulate and document the solution in a format that can be effectively translated to company-wide stakeholders
- Formally hand-off solution designed to DaaS team upon the onboarding of a new customer
- Test and equip customer environments with up-to-date product features and latest solution capabilities
- Constantly evolve and innovate solution design capabilities looking at the market trends, corporate objectives, and customer feedback
- Work with Product teams to keep an alignment between solution design and product development
- Analyze large datasets using Excel and/or statistical software to identify data patterns and anomalies.
- Occasional conference calls and international travel may be required to collaborate with teams based in the US.
- Strong business acumen
- Able to think creatively without much direction
- Very strong communication and documentation
- Interacts well at multiple levels (internally & externally)
- Primarily motivated through the achievement of client success
- Experience facilitating client workshops, discussions, or discovery/solution design sessions
- Domain knowledge preferably in Financial Services, Life Sciences, Technology, or Telecom industries
Experience and Education
2 to 6 years relevant work experience in Financial Services and / or Life Sciences vertical
Graduates or post graduates in relevant field
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below to send us your cover letter and resume. Please indicate the role you are interested in and why you are seeking a new opportunity at this time. Thank you and we will look forward to reviewing your credentials.