DevOps Lead – Bangalore
About the Role
Pramata converts the information buried in customer contracts into Customer Relationship Intelligence. Sales and sales operations teams use it to accelerate deals, drive customer retention and for cross and up-sell initiatives. Legal and finance teams use it to reduce risk, drive compliance and keep every contract in a single, easily accessible place. Pramata is headquartered near San Francisco, California and has its solutions delivery center in Bangalore, India.
Who are we and what do we do?
Pramata is on the verge of revolutionizing the way businesses manage their customer relationships; by extracting information embedded in complex contract documents and blending that data with other data sources like traditional CRMs and billing systems to create powerful new ways of gaining a deeper and more robust understanding of customer relationships that facilitate powerful actions. Accurate information extracted from contracts is at the center of the Pramata product.
How do we do it?
We use a combination of technology and subject matter experts to extract accurate information from contract documents; and then use a strong API layer to blend the contracts data with other sources like SFDC to present the most relevant information to the end user through compelling user interfaces.
The opportunity – What you get to do
Pramata is looking for a DevOps lead to work with our world-class Engineering group. As part of engineering group, you will have opportunities to build, automate, scale and monitor Pramata’s application infrastructure. You will be owning the responsibility to satisfy our customers through early and continuous delivery of valuable functionality.
If challenging work that has direct impact to business, informal and collaborative work culture excites you and you are a passionate engineer, then you are looking at the right opportunity.
- Leadership – Be a hands-on leader of our DevOps team. Be a role model, a mentor and a coach.
- Security – Ensure that the highly sensitive data from our customers is secure at all times.
- High availability and disaster recover – Build and maintain systems that are designed to provide 99.9% uptime and ensure that disaster recovery mechanisms are in place.
- Monitoring – Proactive steps to monitor complex interdependent systems to ensure that issues are being identified and addressed in real-time.
- Rapid deployment – Implement systems that allow for frequent updates and deployments across a wide range of applications and librarie
- Support – Participate and manage a 24/7 on-call rotation
- Care deeply about the user
- Excellent communicator with great interpersonal skills, driving clarity about the intricate systems
- Extremely comfortable with developing high availability distributed systems
- Come with hands-on experience in application infrastructure technologies like Linux(RHEL), MySQL, Apache, Nginx, Phusion passenger, Redis etc.
- Solid understanding of software application builds, configuration management and deployments
- Strong scripting skills like Shell, Ruby, Python, Perl etc. Comes with passion for automation
- Experience using configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, Salt, Capistrano, Ansible, etc.
- Experienced with Docker and Virtual Machine to provide application isolation
- Being able to work under pressure and solve problems using an analytical approach; decisive, fast moving; and a positive attitude
- Operational experience in a micro-services architecture strongly preferred
Experience and Education
- S, M.S or PhD in computer science or equivalent preferred.
- Background in technology operations for Linux based applications with 5-8 years of experience in enterprise software
- At least 2 years of experience in mentoring teams
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below to send us your cover letter and resume. Please indicate the role you are interested in and why you are seeking a new opportunity at this time. Thank you and we will look forward to reviewing your credentials.