Pre-sales Solution Consultant – Mid-Atlantic/Northeast
About the Role
Pramata is looking for Pre-sales Solution Consultant to champion a fast growing SaaS based Customer Sales Intelligence platform adding insights and actionable information to the world’s leading companies. The Solution Consultant is responsible for uncovering a customer’s business requirements and translating those needs into a compelling Pramata solution with tangible business results. Solution Consultants work closely with the Enterprise Sales teams to secure new customers by providing subject matter expertise, conveying solution capabilities, and building a strong business case that achieves identified customer goals.
Pramata provides a unique opportunity join a high growth company, engage Fortune 500 prospects, and establish an entirely new category of solutions, with a strong, successful and innovative leadership team in Customer Sales Intelligence arena.
- Team with Enterprise Sales to execute highly consultative engagements with prospective customers to connect capabilities to customer strategies, and develop a compelling, quantifiable business case.
- Participate in Enterprise Sales pre-call strategic planning to develop a winning strategy
- Conduct interviews with stakeholders at all levels within prospects
- Collaborate with Enterprise Sales and customer teams to prepare business cases with a clear ROI
- Partner with internal SMEs to execute customized prospect workshops around customer specific use cases to design the solution and establish value
- Provide deep domain expertise during sales cycles paint a picture of the ‘complete solution’ to pain points and unseen opportunity
- Demonstrate the platform while connecting capabilities to the customer environment
- Work with Marketing to develop and refine presentations and collateral that convey solution capabilities and value
- Convey deep operational expertise to establish Pramata creditability
- Respond to technical/operational questions that arise.
- Translate tactical use cases/user stories to business value
- Articulate product positioning to both business and technical (legal & IT) users
- Drive continuous improvement within solutions team
- Develop Solution Consultant toolkit and playbook to streamline sales process
- Document best practices and Pramata tribal knowledge to enable future Sales and Solutions team expansion
- Must be curious, adventurous, and willing to take ownership. Pramata is a rapidly growing company with a dynamic environment and significant opportunity.
- Strong attention to detail and personal accountability
- Ability to identify opportunities, set priorities, and drive to outcomes with minimal supervision
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) and ability to act as an advocate for new ideas
- Willingness to travel >50% of the time
Experience and Education
- 5-10 years of relevant work experience in Solution Consulting or Pre-sales role
- Experience working in or selling to the sales operations function in Fortune 500 companies
- Experience working in or with technology companies (software and/or hardware)
- Experience building business cases and financial models
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below to send us your cover letter and resume. Please indicate the role you are interested in and why you are seeking a new opportunity at this time. Thank you and we will look forward to reviewing your credentials.