Associate Product Manager / Product Manager – Bangalore
About the Role
Pramata is on the verge of revolutionizing the way businesses manage their customer relationships; by extracting information embedded in complex contract documents and blending that data from other data sources like traditional CRMs and billing systems to create powerful new ways of visualizing and acting on customer information.
Accurate Data (Contracts + CRM + Billing) => Actionable information to retain and grow sales
Accurate information extracted from contracts is at the center of the Pramata product.
How does Pramata do it?
Pramata uses a combination of technology and subject matter experts to extract accurate information from contract documents. This data is then matched with data from other upstream processes, resulting in powerful new ways of looking at customer relationships.
We’re looking for a Product Manager to work in our Product Team; creating innovative products for web and mobile that help enterprises derive tangible and measurable business value from data hidden in unstructured legal contracts. The Product Manager would work on a variety of projects across the entire product, from our integrations with third party apps like Salesforce to our back-end tools used to extract and assign meaning to all the data we extract. The Product Manager will work on a variety of tasks that include research, analysis, documentation, and project management.
As a product manager at Pramata, on a typical day, you will be immersed in talking to stakeholders, spec’ing out ideas, evaluating new features, planning releases and constantly using and improving one of the products in the Pramata suite.
The role is diverse and challenging, as it involves both solving difficult technical product management tasks and collaborating with other teams in customer projects.
- Work closely with Solution Analysts, Project Managers, Researchers and other business stakeholders to derive product features based on loose requirements to evolve the product.
- Create detailed PRDs and user stories using a combination of tools and techniques to convey the meaning of the requirement concisely and accurately
- Act as bridge between the end user and the engineers to ensure that the meaning and intent of the user story is retained through a sprint.
- Take a lead role in client user acceptance testing and assimilate feedback to groom the backlog
- Provides the engineering team with definition, clarification and acceptance of features.
- Build and groom the backlog.
- Provide clarification as necessary to assist the Engineering team with their story estimates, sprint loading, story sequencing, and drafting the specific objectives for the upcoming sprint.
- Excellent critical thinking skills – Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Inductive reasoning — The ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize product development in a systematic way
- Inherent desire to be thorough
- Clean sense of design
- Good understanding of web technologies and their evolution
- Knowledge and experience in SaaS products and/or enterprise product space is highly valued
- Bachelors’ degree in engineering or computer science preferred.
- Background in Software programming or QA with 1-2 years of product management experience in enterprise software
- At least 1 year of experience in an agile or lean product development environment.
- Experience in SaaS , enterprise software, startups
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below to send us your cover letter and resume. Please indicate the role you are interested in and why you are seeking a new opportunity at this time. Thank you and we will look forward to reviewing your credentials.