Years of ad-hoc data entry created a challenge of missing information and inaccessibility that extended across the global organization. For Callaway Golf’s legal department, a lack of centralization and broad accessibility meant the team became over-utilized for locating and verifying contract data points—and as a result, under-utilized for more strategic operational efforts. For sales, a lack of full and timely visibility into complex agreement terms left no way to proactively monitor the renewal and expiration dates across thousands of agreements.
With Pramata, Callaway Golf found a solution to help create a single, centralized source of truth that ensures the highest quality data. This trusted security configuration enables appropriate user viewing of need-to-know contracts intelligence—lifting the burden of information trafficking off of legal while providing secure, self-service access to those who need it across the enterprise.
- Improved contract “ownership” and rationalization
- Made financial reporting for SEC filings easier and more seamless
- Aided in business continuity
- Significantly improved legal department efficiency
- Improved renewal compliance across the contract portfolio
- Previous system riddled with missing documentation and incongruent data entry
- No way to proactively monitor renewal and expiration dates across thousands of agreements
- Compliance reporting overly manual and ad-hoc
- Many business areas lack access to key agreement information
- Legal department over-utilized for non-strategic data searches
- Security configuration ensures appropriate user viewing of need-to-know contracts intelligence
- Accurate expiration date alerts cue sales interactions and enhance compliance process
- Expanded secure, self-service access to key contracts data
- Single, centralized source of truth that ensures high quality data