Business Development Representative – Kansas City
Kansas City, Mo.
About the Role
Pramata is currently looking for full-time Business Development Representatives in our Kansas City, Mo. location. BDR’s will be responsible for calling into the Fortune 500 and scheduling appointments to introduce our Customer Relationship Intelligence solution. A large segment of the BDRs time will be spent on pre-defined campaigns that include direct mail pieces, or follow up to other types of correspondence. At Pramata, our BDR’s routinely call into finance, sales, sales operations, and legal departments. Being able to stay organized and customize your presentation to the persona, or niche you are calling is critical. Business Development Representatives will work closely with the Enterprise Sales team to schedule appointments on their calendars, and bring them up to speed with pre, and post meeting briefings.
Pramata provides a unique opportunity join a high growth company, engage Fortune 500 prospects, and establish an entirely new category of solutions, with a strong, successful and innovative leadership team in the Customer Sales Intelligence arena.
- Must be curious, adventurous, and willing to take ownership. Pramata is a rapidly growing company with a dynamic environment and significant opportunity.
- Strong attention to detail and personal accountability
- Ability to identify opportunities, set priorities, and drive to outcomes with minimal supervision
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and ability to act as an advocate for new ideas
- Execute a high volume of phone calls and emails per day
- A minimum of 3 scheduled appointments per month
- Willingness to take direction, be coachable, and shift with the movements of the company
Experience and Education
- 1+ years of relevant work experience calling on managerial to C-level titles within larger organizations
- Experience working with Salesforce.com
- Experience with Go-To-Meeting or a similar platform is a plus
- Computer Skills: Average user with Microsoft Word, Excel, Email, and other common applications
- Experience using LinkedIn for research and networking helpful, but not required
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent required
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below to send us your cover letter and resume. Please indicate the role you are interested in and why you are seeking a new opportunity at this time. Thank you and we will look forward to reviewing your credentials.