Customer Experience Manager – Kansas City
Kansas City Area
About the Role
Pramata is looking for a Customer Experience Manager to create and grow raving fans for a rapidly growing Customer Sales Intelligence solution. You will manage a portfolio of clients with enterprise software solutions for Sales and Sales Operations teams at the world’s leading companies. You will provide leadership and act as a customer advocate while engaging customers on-site and remotely and coordinating multiple international teams.
The Customer Experience Manager plays an essential role in ensuring an amazing customer experience and requires a unique mix of hands-on execution, savvy engagement management, and drive to champion value with Pramata customers. Pramata provides an exceptional opportunity join a high growth company, engage Fortune 500 prospects, and establish an entirely new category of solutions, with a strong, successful and innovative leadership team. We’re looking for equally innovative candidates who are excited to go beyond individual success and contribute to the development of best practices, methodologies, and new offerings.
- Deliver the ultimate customer experience, creating raving fans who advocate for our solutions in the market.
- Full ownership and accountability of customer satisfaction, responsiveness, planning, communication and customer results
- Manage a small group of customers simultaneously and engage a cross-functional team of technical, legal, and process specialists
- Team effectively with key stakeholders in the organization to address and resolve customer issues.
- Ensure issue resolution for customers, working internally and across the customer organization to solve problems and create solutions.
- Maximize the value of Customer Sales Intelligence at our customers
- Partner with all levels within our customer organization to ensure Pramata engagement aligns with customer strategies
- Become proficient in Pramata capabilities and Customer Sales Intelligence impact and educate customer to address challenges and identify unseen opportunity.
- Supports measurement of key success metrics and assists with the quantification of Customer Sales Intelligence on customer business
- Ensure adoption of solutions by working closely with customer teams to train and communicate on their use cases.
- Partner with Enterprise Sales, Account Management, and Marketing teams
- Builds and maintains positive customer relationships to maximize customer satisfaction and ensure customer reference
- Participates in strategic account planning activities and supports account expansion opportunities
- Supports the development of implementation proposals, statements of work, and contract negotiations.
- Must be curious, adventurous, and willing to take ownership.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple competing priorities, meet aggressive deadlines, identify opportunities, and drive to outcomes with minimal supervision
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal, presentation) and ability to lead presentations, facilitate discussions, and advocate new ideas with executives
- Strong attention to detail and personal accountability
- Comfortable managing customer relationships and taking a proactive position while navigating multiple stakeholders in a complex, cross-functional environment
- Pramata has operations in India and customers across the US – willingness to travel >25%, occasionally internationally, and work a non-standard schedule as necessary
Experience and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field of study
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in Engagement Management, Project Management, Management Consulting, or Enterprise Software participating in and leading large, complex implementation projects within an enterprise-wide environment.
- Experience with CRM solutions, sales and sales operations processes, and SaaS technologies exposure to sales in Fortune 500 companies
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the button below to send us your cover letter and resume. Please indicate the role you are interested in and why you are seeking a new opportunity at this time. Thank you and we will look forward to reviewing your credentials.