Contract Management Solutions:
Centralize customer documentation and optimize your compliance, regulatory, and integration processes
UNLOCK THE POTENTIAL WITHIN CUSTOMER AGREEMENTS
When it comes to customer contracts, it’s easy to take a “set it and forget it” mentality once the initial deal closes. But what you’re really forgetting is a rich collection of data that contains millions of dollars of unrealized revenue.
Much of the data contained within those contracts varies from customer to customer, making it nearly impossible for anyone to actively monitor and communicate the most current terms and commitments.
FICO unlocks new potential in customer contracts
Do you struggle to answer questions like:
- Are there agreements in place within other geos or business units?
- Where have we made non-standard commitments?
- Where do we have overlapping customer agreements?
- How can I quickly identify similar clauses in my historical contracts when drafting?
- How can I reduce ad-hoc information requests?
- How can I optimize the integration of newly acquired customer relationships after a strategic acquisition?
Let Pramata Contract Management solutions empower you to better manage risk and compliance, while opening new possibilities for customer value.
PRAMATA IS NOT CLM, IT’S CRI
Your contract lifecycle management (CLM) system has a specific purpose, but often it can lack the flexibility and functionality for every-day business insight. The complex, highly negotiated, frequently changing nature of most customer agreements can challenge even the best legal teams and processes.
Pramata is not a replacement for CLM. It’s also not a CRM platform or a business intelligence tool. It’s customer relationship intelligence (CRI)—innovative technology that bridges the information gap inside your current technology infrastructure. We deliver consistent, simplified customer data that’s readily actionable to everyone who has a role in growing and maintaining strong customer relationships.
Corporate leaders with an eye to true digital transformation see an investment in complete, current and accurate CRI as a huge step toward cross-departmental collaboration and exponentially increased customer value. That’s why some of the most recognizable companies in telecom, pharma, enterprise software and manufacturing across the Fortune 2000 partner with Pramata to empower not only contract management efforts, but Sales Effectiveness and Business Performance as well.
- Eliminate manual data entry
- Normalize contract type identification
- Easily access contracts using data searches or keyword search
- Identify and mitigate risky provisions
- View complete hierarchy of contractual documents on demand
- Extract and simplify precise customer information needed to keep compliance issues in check and help capitalize on cross- and upsell opportunities
- Enable systematic analysis of customer relationships regardless of contract template, origin (i.e. customer paper), or complexity
PRAMATA CONTRACT PERFORMANCE APPS
Digitize and centralize all customer contracts, amendments and SOWs
Gain consistent view into revenue recognition requirements across customer relationships
Regulatory & Pricing Compliance
Quickly provide finance teams with complete view into new customers
Contract Risk Scoring
Systematically quantify risk within your customer relationships based on the impact contractual terms and obligations have on the business
Enable efficient ad-hoc legal research
Mergers & Acquisitions
Leverage contract and transactional information to accelerate acquisition integration
“Pramata provided FICO with the real picture of our most complex client agreements. It is exciting to consider the possible opportunities to increase profitability and implement process improvements as we expand Pramata visibility throughout the organization.”
– Tom Carretta, Vice President Legal and Associate General Counsel
Press ReleasePramata Announces New Customer Digitization Platform