With an ever-expanding global business reach and more than 550 million transactions daily, NCR is no stranger to complex commercial relationships. This complexity combined with NCR’s own vast internal system of data repositories and applications, began to show costly gaps in the revenue-critical areas of customer servicing and renewals. What appeared at first to be a contract management problem was soon illuminated as a much farther-reaching data problem.
With Pramata, NCR was able to optimize the value from that complex customer data—translating it into meaningful, actionable intelligence and using it to fuel greater value in downstream processes for sales, finance and operations teams.
- Accelerated and improved accuracy of the quoting process
- Reduced revenue leakage from entitlements
- Actively managed renewals and price increases
- Automated initiation of new service customers
- Complex, multilingual commercial relationships
- Vast, siloed internal system of data repositories and applications
- Data gaps in the revenue-critical areas of customer servicing and renewals
- Lack of centralized access and visibility into the latest signed agreements
- No integration between key customer data systems in sales and finance
- Complete, actionable view of their most important commercial relationships
- Fuel greater value in downstream processes for sales, finance and operations teams
- Digitized and normalized foundational information within complex customer contracts
- Easily connect contract data to other key business systems, including CRM, CPQ and billing